About Me

Hertfordshire, UK
I am a very lucky Mum to two beautiful daughters, known here as Moomin and Gremlin. My second gorgeous girl, Gremlin (above), has PKU (Phenylketonuria) and has introduced us to a whole new world! This blog is intended to record our journey with regards it, particularly focusing on food and eating.

Friday 15 October 2010

The spoons

I've been brave and tried to let Gremlin have more of a go with a spoon. However, it seems 1 spoon is not enough. Today we had 4 on the go. I would help her load one, help her guide it into her mouth, then leave her with it. She'd then discard it as we moved onto the next one. I even let her do it with some of her protein providing element (25g sweetcorn, for the first time and a hit). So not so bad as expected. Not tooooo much mess, and all protein accounted for. Clever Gremlin.

No comments:

Post a Comment