About Me

Hertfordshire, UK
I am a very lucky Mum to two beautiful daughters, known here as Moomin and Gremlin. My second gorgeous girl, Gremlin (above), has PKU (Phenylketonuria) and has introduced us to a whole new world! This blog is intended to record our journey with regards it, particularly focusing on food and eating.

Wednesday 29 September 2010

Soup

My dear friend in Slovakia told me to think about soup for Gremlin quite some months ago. It's only now that I feel suitably wintery to go for it! Today I made some Tomato and Roasted Red Pepper Soup, with thanks to the dusty overlooked Covent Garden Cook Book at the back of the shelf. We had another dear friend visiting for lunch so wanted to aim for something protein free but tasty too that we could all enjoy. Unfortunately, it was a bit lacking in red pepper because I only had 2, instead of the 6 I needed but nonetheless Gremlin loved it! Moomin quite liked it and I think Alex did too! We are seriously back on the soup bandwagon......

No comments:

Post a Comment