About Me

Hertfordshire, UK
I am a very lucky Mum to two beautiful daughters, known here as Moomin and Gremlin. My second gorgeous girl, Gremlin (above), has PKU (Phenylketonuria) and has introduced us to a whole new world! This blog is intended to record our journey with regards it, particularly focusing on food and eating.

Monday 30 August 2010

They survived

Better than that, they both had a whale of a time. And slept better than they do at home. Grandmamin did a sterling job and followed my Gremlin food instructions to the letter. Gremlin did as Grandma asked. I have booked them in again in a few weeks for our wedding anniversary!

Also, not strictly PKU food related, but a pat on the back for Gremlin. Her phenylalanine levels have been in range since early May 2010. That is nearly 4 months and I am pleased as punch!

No comments:

Post a Comment