About Me

Hertfordshire, UK
I am a very lucky Mum to two beautiful daughters, known here as Moomin and Gremlin. My second gorgeous girl, Gremlin (above), has PKU (Phenylketonuria) and has introduced us to a whole new world! This blog is intended to record our journey with regards it, particularly focusing on food and eating.

Monday 1 November 2010

Move on up

Well, I am very pleased to report improvements on both sides. I am making a massive effort to be less stressed, and Gremlin is eating a bit more happily. She still wants to be doing it herself but she is tolerating some spoon feeding by me and I am letting her play with the spoon more with her protein free stuff. It is a happy compromise. She is already getting more proficient with the spoon:



Another useful tip- Get a 5 year old friend to help. Lilmin came for tea and wanted to help- Gremlin loved it and ate far better for her than for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment