About Me

Hertfordshire, UK
I am a very lucky Mum to two beautiful daughters, known here as Moomin and Gremlin. My second gorgeous girl, Gremlin (above), has PKU (Phenylketonuria) and has introduced us to a whole new world! This blog is intended to record our journey with regards it, particularly focusing on food and eating.

Monday 29 November 2010

It's been a while

I have had nothing to report as the stand off continues. 2 days ago I discovered 2 molars coming through which explains why we have had such a grumpy little Gremlin for the last few weeks. Tie that in with the horrible nasty cold and cough and Gremlin has been right off her food for weeks now. Tonight, I am writing this having had to walk away and leave Daddymin to take over. I have had enough. She got cross before she got in her highchair and would not even take a mouthful of gel for me. Daddymin is able to stay much calmer than me, and has managed to get all her protein into her, by very sneaky manoeuvres, which is very good going. It is so exasperating.

Here is a photo of her I found on my phone from happier times. I hope we can get back to this soon.....

No comments:

Post a Comment