About Me

Hertfordshire, UK
I am a very lucky Mum to two beautiful daughters, known here as Moomin and Gremlin. My second gorgeous girl, Gremlin (above), has PKU (Phenylketonuria) and has introduced us to a whole new world! This blog is intended to record our journey with regards it, particularly focusing on food and eating.

Tuesday 27 April 2010

Parsnips Schmarsnips


I don't think Gremlin likes vegetables much. Quite ironic as her mother is a vegetarian. She enjoyed trying to pick up the parsnip but her pursed lips as it approached her mouth suggest she is not terribly keen on the taste.

In stark contrast she REALLY liked the look of the iced fingers that me, Moomin and Grandmamin ate this afternoon! I have no idea how many exchanges they are but think I will need to find out......

No comments:

Post a Comment